Dragon Ball Multiverse 1 Dragon Ball Multiverse 1

I must admit, I haven't watched or liked anything from newgrounds in a very long time. And all of a sudden I come back and see this?! You have given me another reason to keep coming back now. Please keep making more episodes, even if its just fanfiction.

As for the critique, the only things that were bad were some of the grammar (good for 95% of the text) the speed of the dialog. I was unable to read it all. If you can make it where the user had control of the dialog then that would be so much better. Other than that I this flash is near perfect (in my opinion). I hope you keep getting support because I really want this to continue, but that's your call to make and not mine. Keep up the good work!

Mario's Reward Mario's Reward

Pretty funny

I see this as a "toned down" version of "Seth Macfarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoons." Even though a joke can get old, people will always find a way to make it fresh for a little while longer. Besides, I thought this was pretty funny though. The voices were good and I like your style of animation becuase I feel like it "fits the mood" of trying to find that target audience. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to more of your stuff.

Vegeta vs Shadow Vegeta vs Shadow

Damn!

Not usually into these kind of fantasy fights (dbz vs sonic) like this, but you did an excelent job! By the way... FIRST flash ever?!!! Are yout freaking kidding me?! I can tell you'll excede expectations as you grow as a flash animator. Keep up the good work!

Paper Mario World 2 Paper Mario World 2

Very Unique

This is a nice game you have here! I missed playing the Paper Mario series. Though there are a few issues with damage taking that doesn't stop this game from being fun. With that said I leave you with just this one thing... That boss was a pain in the ass!

Buk Lau soundbaord 2 Buk Lau soundbaord 2

Love it!!!

I never thought Ownage Pranks would end up here!!! You get a 20/10 and 10/5 just for this!!! LOL!!!

Tails' Nightmare 2 Tails' Nightmare 2

Seriously...

Has SEGA ever looked at your work? They could learn a few things from you! The first game was awesome and you amped it up on this one. I really hope you make a part 3 to this!

Fatality Fatality

Can't Wait!!!

Freakin love the art dude. Now you got me even more psyched up for MK 9! I played the demo and I say Scorpion's X-ray attack is so damn brutal! But Liu Kang's X-ray attack is just either on par or maybe far worse. But all in all, great art work man. Keep up the good work!

The Watchtower The Watchtower

Nice Art

This is pretty good. Your work looks like the concept of a video game. Besides, a picture says a thousand words. Keep up the good work!

Alt Concept: Guile Alt Concept: Guile

Nice

I think it would look a little better if he were smiling, but its still good none the less.