All 38 art Reviews

Fatality Fatality

Can't Wait!!!

Freakin love the art dude. Now you got me even more psyched up for MK 9! I played the demo and I say Scorpion's X-ray attack is so damn brutal! But Liu Kang's X-ray attack is just either on par or maybe far worse. But all in all, great art work man. Keep up the good work!

10/10
5/5

The Watchtower The Watchtower

Nice Art

This is pretty good. Your work looks like the concept of a video game. Besides, a picture says a thousand words. Keep up the good work!

Alt Concept: Guile Alt Concept: Guile

Nice

I think it would look a little better if he were smiling, but its still good none the less.

Tengu Tengu

Nice

He reminds me of Mr. Karate from SNK Vs Capcom Chaos. Nice work!

Mighty Morphing Power Rangers Mighty Morphing Power Rangers

The best memory I've kept in mind!

I freakin' loved Power Rangers when I was a kid! I liked this series more than the other ones. Did you see the one where all of the red rangers came together from all series? (I believe it was jungle fury series where it took place) It was epic!

Blud-Shot responds:

HELLZ YEEE!! Of course I saw it. I hated the new power rangers series until I saw on TV... Next saturday tune in to see All the red rangers together for the first time. So I tuned in lol the episode was called Forever Red I think.

I found out that the MMPR are based of Zyurangers it sucks that they weren't Original Characters lol

Mushroom Lady Mushroom Lady

Hmmmmm...

For some reason it reminds me of Lord of the Rings...

Nerd VS Ryu Nerd VS Ryu

Wow...

I laughed my ass off when I saw the AVGN. When Ryu spams the hadoken that's when AVGN spams the F-bombs!

10/10
5/5

The Gay Brothers The Gay Brothers

Huh?!!

What the fu... NO!

(Its good cartoon art though)

Marvel VS Capcom Marvel VS Capcom

Nice!

Who's ready for Marvel vs Capcom 3?

Automatic Lover Automatic Lover

Nice

That robot remind me of bender from futurama.