Paper Mario World 2 Paper Mario World 2

Very Unique

This is a nice game you have here! I missed playing the Paper Mario series. Though there are a few issues with damage taking that doesn't stop this game from being fun. With that said I leave you with just this one thing... That boss was a pain in the ass!

Buk Lau soundbaord 2 Buk Lau soundbaord 2

Love it!!!

I never thought Ownage Pranks would end up here!!! You get a 20/10 and 10/5 just for this!!! LOL!!!

Tails' Nightmare 2 Tails' Nightmare 2

Seriously...

Has SEGA ever looked at your work? They could learn a few things from you! The first game was awesome and you amped it up on this one. I really hope you make a part 3 to this!

Nitro Ninjas Nitro Ninjas

Pure Awesomeness!

Street bikes and Ninjas... I've never seen such awesomeness put together! Great idea to mix the two together. Plus the game itself is pretty fun. I hope you come out with more cool stuff like this.

Secret Exit Secret Exit

Nice Game

This is a nicely done original puzzle! I loved the clues that we had to find out (some were just a real pain to figure out).

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Holy F

Dude... Whatever has gone through your mind to recreate this mario game only to add the other characters is plain awesomeness. This is something you don't see everyday. I hope you do more cause I'm deffinitely adding this to my favorites!

Creeping Creeping

Cool game

But the controls just aren't doing it for me. If there was a way you set your own controls that would make this game even better. Other than that I've got nothing more to say.

7/10
3/5

...But there were Cannons ...But there were Cannons

Cool

I just got one thing to say: Fuck that last level!!!

Air Pressure Air Pressure

Man

What's with the hospital scene where the nurse asks "Why did you do it?" Just exactly what did he do? I like the suspense. Another thing, this is just my thought, but maybe the main character is schizophrenic. I really like this. Keep up the good work!

Tri-Tris Tri-Tris

Just like you said

It's very laid back. To be honest, I could've played for hours without losing, but I quit early because there was a lack of challenge. But if that was your true intentions then I wish I could've changed my score to an 8 (the max I would give).

3/5 overall