Dragon Ball Multiverse 1 Dragon Ball Multiverse 1

I must admit, I haven't watched or liked anything from newgrounds in a very long time. And all of a sudden I come back and see this?! You have given me another reason to keep coming back now. Please keep making more episodes, even if its just fanfiction.

As for the critique, the only things that were bad were some of the grammar (good for 95% of the text) the speed of the dialog. I was unable to read it all. If you can make it where the user had control of the dialog then that would be so much better. Other than that I this flash is near perfect (in my opinion). I hope you keep getting support because I really want this to continue, but that's your call to make and not mine. Keep up the good work!

Mario's Reward Mario's Reward

Pretty funny

I see this as a "toned down" version of "Seth Macfarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoons." Even though a joke can get old, people will always find a way to make it fresh for a little while longer. Besides, I thought this was pretty funny though. The voices were good and I like your style of animation becuase I feel like it "fits the mood" of trying to find that target audience. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to more of your stuff.

Vegeta vs Shadow Vegeta vs Shadow

Damn!

Not usually into these kind of fantasy fights (dbz vs sonic) like this, but you did an excelent job! By the way... FIRST flash ever?!!! Are yout freaking kidding me?! I can tell you'll excede expectations as you grow as a flash animator. Keep up the good work!

Bowser's Life in a Day Bowser's Life in a Day

Nice and funny

I guess Bowser lives to suck and fail at almost everything he does. This ones pretty good like your other flashes. However, the voice audio keeps throwing me off while the BGM plays on both sides. Are you still having issues with the program?

SMB3: Mario's Time Off SMB3: Mario's Time Off

Pretty Good

Loved the lost lives scene! I hope you make another one becuase I loved the voice acting! Keep up the good work!

Scorpion vs. Sabrewulf Scorpion vs. Sabrewulf

Really Cool

I was going to rate this flash less, but I read your description and understand why you did it. I have to say this short flash really has potential to become something even more better. Keep up the good work!

Ryu: Then and Now Ryu: Then and Now

Its ok

But its too short. Do you think you could make a longer version? You know, showing how he got there in the first place. I think that would be funny.

32-Bit Tournament-3 32-Bit Tournament-3

Pretty funny...

I like this flash, however I do feel like there was some kind of rush to it. The action was great and, don't get me wrong, they should've lasted longer. The humor was also good. Even though it might not be your style I think you should try to be a little more serious with the confrontations with each character interactions. But that's not my call to make. I'll still be a fan of your flashes and always support you! Can't wait for the next one!

Trixiaoyu responds:

Yea... I should have been more serious in this one. I will try to be more serious in the next episode. ;-)

Was a Teenage Emo Goomba4 Was a Teenage Emo Goomba4

Pokemon?!

I nearly lost it when I saw you using fictional pokemon characters (although I think the chomp probably could be a potential pokemon character). Any way I knew you'd come back making a better impression on this flash. However I did have a slight problem. When listening to the voices (I always wear headphones BTW) I only heard them from one side, while when the music played I heard it from both sides. Maybe its just me. But still this is awesome. Red Yoshi kicks ass!

EASTBEAST responds:

Yeah. Very observent, I had to make the voices mono in order to compress it, or it would have been about 17 MB, but I just found a way to compress it without compromising audio integrity. Thanks for your review, I am glad you liked it. :)

tell her you love her tell her you love her

WTF?!

I read the description and I did both A and B. I know its fucked up, but I laughed hard when I saw that the fist the first time. I couldn't hold it in because it was so random and unexpected. I can't understand that kind of relationship that anyone would be in...